Now that you’ve started your journey towards an organized caregiving your next step is to download the PDF by clicking on the Download the 10 Steps PDF button.
As you read the book and fill out the PDF here are a few simple ideas to help you from becoming overwhelmed.
- Set a clear goal: Determine what you want to achieve by reading this book. Having a specific goal in mind will give you direction and motivation.
- Schedule reading time: Set aside a regular time to read this book. It could be daily or a few times a week. Consistency will help you make progress.
- Break it down: Instead of trying to tackle the entire book at once, break it down into smaller, manageable sections.
- Take notes: While reading, take notes in the section provided at the end of each chapter or use sticky notes or my favorite, a simple highlighter.
- Seek clarification: If you come across something you don’t understand or need further clarification, don’t hesitate to seek help.
We are always available for a coaching session. You can also refer to online forums, discussion groups, or social media groups.
Already purchased the book but are overwhelmed or need help getting started?
Take the first step
To get started on your journey to organized caregiving through our monthly newsletter, event details, tips, subscribe to my newsletter!